August 23, 2011

The Ugly Truth

It was just another movie day with my friend, Mathe, and today, I am thankful that we watched "The Ugly Truth".  Let me share why but before anything else, please watch the trailer if you haven't watched the movie yet.


The movie made me appreciate the life when I was still happy with my ex.  But don't get me wrong, I don't have any plans of being with him again.  I just want to believe that my life with him was not a regret.

When we broke up, I always blame myself why I loved him.  Why I chose to be with him than anyone.  Why I chose to be with Mr. Bad Ass than Mr. Goody Goody.  Now, I remembered.  I chose him because I was happy being with him (as in together physically).  Life was not boring and everything was spontaneous between us.  He challenged my wits and laughed at my jokes.  He knew how to handle my mood swings.  He knew how to make me feel ALIVE.

But even though all the happy times with him are just memories now, I still thank him for making me realize who I want to be with in the future.  Maybe not EXACTLY someone like him again, because obviously our relationship didn't turned out well in the end, but I want someone who will make me feel that I exist - someone who knows how to make me feel ALIVE AGAIN.

Not just another....

Tear Jerker

No comments:

Post a Comment