August 25, 2011

Men Are From Mars




That's why I eat them! LOL!

Yesterday, I went to the grocery with my friend, Juzel.  When I was in the dairy section, I saw this tempting bottle with a glittery sign "BUY ME! I AM SO SWEET YOU CAN'T RESIST ME!".  And because I am on a hardcore diet these days, it took me more than 30 minutes to decide!  And guess what, in the end, this Mars Guy won!  Nagpakipot lang ako! Hahaha!  

But the consequence is, I am going to burn 180,000 calories (180 Kcal) for every 200mL consumption of this chocolate drink!!!! WTF!!! huhuhuhu... Brisk walking in the treadmill for 30 minutes can only burn approximately 300 calories!

Anyway, no regrets, JUST LOVE!  I'm still thankful that I had tasted it than NEVER...  :)

"Don't ever look back! Don't ever look back!"





Are you Little Miss Chocoholic?  
and get this The Perfect White Shirt for free!


2 comments:

  1. WOW!! Where did you get the Mars shake? :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. one of the groceries here in Qatar.. super tempting talaga noh? what more kung Ferrero Thick Shake? WOW! *drooling* lol

    ReplyDelete