August 19, 2011

Let's Get Physical!

Did you know that the best duration and frequency of a cardio exercise is 30-40 minutes, done 3-4x a week?

Today, I am so thankful that I had the strength and courage to start my gym routine again.  I was able to run the treadmill  for 30 minutes and I had done it 3 times this week!  Other than my 30 minute-run, I also started crunches for my abs!  Or should I say tabs?! Haha!


MY INSPIRATION:
Anne Curtis!  


My friend showed me a video of her in Showtime this morning where she was wearing a hanging shirt and jeans.  Honestly, at first, I didn't know if I would be so frustrated or inspired but in the end, the "inspired" side wins....


am going for a better me! 


I'm just curious, can anybody tell me what is Victoria's secret for this?!!


No comments:

Post a Comment