August 17, 2011

Not Miss Perfect!

I've been blogging on this site for almost two months now but I haven't introduced myself properly yet.  Let me share some bits and pieces of me to make my blogging and your reading more fun and exciting!

Let's Begin!


DLSU 100 YEARS
I took my bachelor's degree at De La Salle University.  Not the one in Taft but the one on Taft-of-the-mountain! Haha!

Little Miss Physical Therapist
I studied BS Physical Therapy at De La Salle - HSI in Dasmarinas, Cavite and as soon as I graduated college, I took  the national physical therapy board exam immediately.  Luckily, and with the grace of God, 

I passed!

I worked as a Physical Therapist.  It was not that easy at first because I volunteered in different hospitals just to gain experience.  But never ever underestimate the heart of a volunteer......

The world is hugged by the faithful arms of volunteers. 

Little Miss Flight Attendant
 And because I love the world, I worked as a Flight Attendant.

I worked in a low cost carrier in the country.  I had so much fun there!
Aside from that, I gained lots of experience, confidence, and most of all,  friends.

I am still Little Miss Flight Attendant but not in a low cost carrier anymore but with the world's 5 star airline based in the Middle East.

Now let's go deeper!

Little Miss Chocoholic
 I have a sweet tooth.  That's why my tonsil is always inflamed! Haha!  But I drink lots of water and brush my teeth for my welfare.  :)

What can I do? I just so love 'em!

Little Miss Shopaholic
 Whenever I am happy or sad, I shop!
It has always been my way of expressing my happiness and relieving my stress.

I always go to the mall every time I feel sad (but not without money because that's suicide for me! hahaha!).  I'll buy whatever that'll make me happy which are usually clothes or make-ups.  I have this certain feeling that whenever I have new make-ups, I want to use it as soon as possible! :)

And everything will be perfectly fine again!

Little Miss Beach Bum
Who doesn't want the view of the sunrise or sunset in the beach?  I love the serenity of the beach!
For me it's the most wonderful place to see every time you feel so stressed out with the hustle and bustle of the metro.

And I am frustrated swimmer (the athlete).  Every time I am going to tell something about myself I always say that.  Even in job interviews?!

LOL!

"I am a frustrated swimmer."

Above all, if ever I am going to stay in one place in the future, I want a house in front of a beach.  That's why I am working abroad to save money for my beachfront rest house! haha!

Little Miss Multi-Tasker
I am a self proclaimed multi-tasker.  It has always been a gift that I can work and talk and think and talk and work and think and talk all at the same time!  Maybe that's also the reason why I enjoyed my previous and current jobs.

TPWS

AS A WAY OF SAYING THANK YOU TO THE WORLD....


I am giving away The Perfect White Shirt to 3 lucky blog readers.

1.  Click "LIKE" at the end of this entry.
2.  Leave a comment with your (a) Twitter username (you need to follow me so I can DM you) and (b) which "The Perfect White Shirt" are you or you want.

EXAMPLE COMMENT:  @jezziguics - "Little Miss Flight Attendant"
You can check out The Perfect White Shirt's Facebook page for more designs.
The 3 Lucky blog readers will be notified on August 28, 2011.


54 comments:

  1. @blankpixels

    Ohh... too hard to choose, but I picked these:
    - The Script-inspired shirt "The Girl Who Can't Be Moved"
    - "Little Miss Lady Gaga" in black
    - The Apple & Blackberry shirt

    Can I make up my mind when I get picked as a winner? Hehehe. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. @joannecams I'm Little Miss Multitasker sis, hehe. doing two jobs at the same time for the same company (a couple of months ago), arriving at the office at 7:30 am and leaving by 8:00 pm or as later as 9:00 pm :D

    *btw, aliw ako sa post na to :)*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted sana the Little Miss Paulinian pero it's too "pambata" hihi. So I picked "APPLE and BLACKBERRY were just fruits back then" Pero I know coming soon pa. When will this be available?

    ReplyDelete
  4. If the "APPLE and BLACKBERRY were just fruits back then" is not yet available, I'll pick the Little Miss Masscomm. :) If ever. :> lol. thanks! :>

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ALEAHphils Little Miss Multi-Tasker or Little Miss Black or Gryffindor :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @MaiDanganan - "The Girl Who Can't Be Moved"

    ReplyDelete
  7. joining!

    @vixquips
    I am Little Miss Multitasker :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @xcyanidebeauty - i like the Miss Chocoholic Shirt! :) super relevant haha <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. @hyp_kitsune - Apple and Blackberry

    ReplyDelete
  10. kaaliw! :) i'll join din! @HoneysHaven and I prefer.. hmm.. it's a toss up between Little Ms Shopaholic and Little Ms Chocoholic :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the Don't Change The Mountain Shirt! <3

    Liked! And followed through Twitter via @MySassyChef

    ReplyDelete
  12. @tanyainlive

    I like the Little Miss Paramore or the Professional babies (guitar)!

    These are so cute! Thanks for introducing this to us. I didn't even know they have a store in Market Market! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @melandriaromero

    i love all the design but i guess i really need to choose one,
    little miss scholastican - so i can have a souvenir t-shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @kriziarueka

    hmm it's either DLSU 100 years or the Little Miss Psych. superrr cute!

    btw i'm from la salle dasma din! ANIMO! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. @annmarice - "Little Miss Engineer"

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this blog because of all the positivity and thankfulness. :)

    Liked this post!

    Twitter: MayCastro
    I would love the apple/blackberry shirt.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. @aylinvee

    I want the "Little Miss Chocoholic" and "Little Miss Shopaholic" and "Little Miss Multi-tasker" and... like them all. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  18. Natuwa naman ako sa kwento mo, you must had a Taft yet fun college life :)

    @jonharules - "Little Miss EA Princess" - pwede ba yan? o sige "Little Miss Multitasker" nalang if di pwede, hehe

    ReplyDelete
  19. @setmartizano


    little miss "multi-tasker" OR little miss "topakin"

    ReplyDelete
  20. @maigazine - "LITTLE MISS BOOKWORM"

    I have a book blog too, if you're interested. :D secondbookshelf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. @NikkiBihon
    I saw your post sa culinary thread and decided to give it a try! Nice to meet you fellow lasalista. ^^

    I want sana yung Mr.Chef, kaso baka magka problem sa size. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Jezzi! I love the way you introduced yourself. This was very interesting! Nice to meet you! :)

    @helenblas
    Little Miss Foodie

    ReplyDelete
  23. @tinaelainer - "Little Miss Teacher"

    More power! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. @kimtiu37 - Little Miss Chocoholic

    ReplyDelete
  25. @quiam-little miss teacher in dusty rose
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150161435824155&set=a.10150161435719155.349885.108032574154&type=1&theater

    ReplyDelete
  26. @cloverleaf123 - Little Miss Foodie :)

    Thanks. More power!

    ReplyDelete
  27. @patrickstar88 - I am From Mars! :)

    Hope to win. :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. @jameelamalicdem

    i like the little miss mass comm-white. very nice!
    and oh, i'm from dlsu-d also. proud lasallian from the taft-of-the-mountain \m/

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  29. @biach17

    ilike the ms.shopaholic-blue V3 medium ... hope to have this one! ;)

    More power!

    ReplyDelete
  30. @rajavoom

    - The Apple & Blackberry shirt

    Uber like!

    ReplyDelete
  31. @ucancallmerissa
    i like Little Miss Beach Bum

    ReplyDelete
  32. 'Little Miss Multitasker' that's what I am as mom and career woman.
    twitter: agnesespino

    ReplyDelete
  33. @rixquero
    Little Miss Shopaholic, eto like ko kasi parang shirt pa lang, confident ka nang humarap sa mundo. braggy but really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  34. @JomarSadie

    Little Miss Chocoholic.

    (for my wife) :-)

    Shhhh... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  35. @iamzyraannep - The apple and blackberry shirt kumg meron or Little Miss Shopaholic

    kahit ano pwede kasi all the designs are great

    ReplyDelete
  36. Rochelle Divina Balista

    I am torn between the DLSU 100 years shirt ('cause I am currently studying in La Salle Dasma)and the I am a Shopaholic shirt. All designs are attention-grabbing but I envision myself wearing either of the two! I am so excited.

    And a little request, if it is okay with you. Could you blog more about the time you spent in DLS-HSI and Taft? I'm a tad curious. Thanks! Animo!

    ReplyDelete
  37. @kittykets

    I love the "Little Miss Multi-Tasker" shirt!
    That is SOOOO me!! I've been that since High School until now that I'm working as a professional! I think it takes great skills to be one! and I'm proud that I am one!!
    hahaha..

    Congratulations on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. @shyvixen_2011

    I love "Little Miss Chocoholic" like you, i have a sweet tooth too... Chocolate is my comfort blanket. I eat chocolate when i'm stress, feeling emo and broken harted.. har har har.. So Go Chocolate!!!... hahahahaha...

    BTW already follow you on twitter... Have a nice day.... mwuah!

    ReplyDelete
  39. @jessaacosta - "Little Miss Rockstar" or "Little Miss Engineer"

    ReplyDelete
  40. Czarina Charmaine DiwaAugust 22, 2011 at 4:56 PM

    @czarcharr


    - MANILEÑO 1

    ReplyDelete
  41. twitter username: denbys

    Hope to win Little Miss Chef or Little Miss Foodie for my girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  42. @edithseruela

    Little Miss Chocoholic or Little Miss Shopaholic :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. @iamclariss - "The Girl Who Can't Be Moved"

    ReplyDelete
  44. @kayeshayne21 - "Little Miss Shopaholic"

    ReplyDelete
  45. @fhitsfernandez


    "Little Miss Chocoholic"

    ReplyDelete
  46. @rvdiongson

    coz, I'm a nurse, so "Mister Nurse V2:...

    Cheers!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  47. pahabol po!

    @mai3boys
    -Little Miss Chocoholic

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete