September 20, 2011

About This Blog

Hello my dear readers (kung meron man?!) and to my beloved friends, who always support me to continue blogging about my crazy life!  Kamusta na kayo? :)

Unfortunately, I need to change my blog title from to  She Says Thanks. This is to keep my blog safe from "ANY HARM".  Sad to say, there are lots of people in the world who are like crabs who always try to pull a person down.

I love this blog so much that's why I will protect it to anyone who plans to ruin it.  I started this blog a year ago and it has been my joy to blog about what I appreciate in a person, place, things, happenings etc.  The feeling I get every time I back read through my blog posts is irreplaceable.  Sometimes, tears of joy just run through my eyes because it reminds me that the world has been so good to me especially during times of darkness and sorrows.

My blog is not for entertainment.  This is to inspire people like me who make mistakes throughout the day but in the end, before she sleeps at night, she's thankful that it just happened.

To the crab who tried to harm me and my blog,

"PLEASE, DON'T TAKE MY HAPPINESS FROM ME."




"......some people love it, some people share, some people leave, and its good, its nice, i like all these reactions.." -Jessie J.

No comments:

Post a Comment