August 8, 2011

A Simple Joy


Today, I am thankful for these pictures of Baby Sochie.  Aside from she's so adorable and really looks like her mom, she's wearing my gift!  A reversible cap I bought from Chicco.  I told Mathelyn, her mom, to give me pictures of Baby Sochie wearing my gift! Demanding?!? Haha! Because I want to keep it as a remembrance of the day I conquered my fear of babies.  For those who were asking why, you can read my prevoius post about that. :)

Baby Sochie is very popular in our batch here in Doha.  Everyone in the class including our instructors know her.  Maybe because Mathelyn was the only trainee who was married  and has a daughter in our batch.  Mathe always tell stories about her baby and that she's flying with the company again to give the best life for her.  Because of that, Baby Sochie is now our spoiled little angel.

Baby Sochie celebrated her first birthday last August 1 and that day was also memorable for me because it was the day that I was informed that I just got cleared from the government medicals.  While Baby Sochie was having fun celebrating her birthday in Cebu, I was also happy celebrating my freedom here in Doha.  Freedom because I felt like I was in a cage for a very long time.  Pakiramdam ko nakawala ako sa hawla!!!  I am free now.  Free from all the worries and pain that happened to me.  :) :) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment